An introduction to compressed air systems. All the basics you need to know about compressed air, in a Quick 7-day course
Here's what you can expect from this 'Compressed Air Basics' mini course:
- Learn about pressure, flow, compressor capacity, pressure drop, etc.
- The basics of how a rotary screw compressor works
- How a compressed air system 'works'
- A great story about me making popcorn, and how it relates to your air compressor
- Another great story about 1000 liters of water in a compressed air system (could be yours)
- Basics of compressed air quality (oil, water, dust, and all that nasty stuff), air filters, air dryers...
- Diesel (tow-behind) compressors
- Lots more...
I'm looking forward to teaching you all I know about air compressors and industrial compressed air systems.
This is a FREE introduction course to compressed air, air compressors and compressed air systems.
New lessons become available to you every day, for 7 days.
However, since this is an online course - you can take the course at your own pace and at any time that is suitable for you.
- Compressed air basics
- Air quality
- Units and calculations
- Compressor types
- Daily operations