Are you wasting 30% of compressed air energy?
That's how much is wasted in an average industrial compressed air system.
Compressed air is expensive. Air compressors use lot of energy.
A single compressor can easily waste $10.000 per year in energy costs.
Yes 'waste'. Not 'use'.
It means you can run this same compressor and create the same amount of compressed air, while using less energy.Luckily, we can take some easy steps to reduce the waste.
The problem with compressed air systems
The problem with compressed air systems is that small (and big!) mistakes go unnoticed, until it is too late.
Lucky, most of this is easy to prevent. If you know what to do and look for.
It starts with more knowledge about air compressors and compressed air.
My training courses and guides gives you everything you need to know to run an optimized and reliable compressed air system.
Compressed Air Confidence
Avoid making expensive mistakes. Compressed air is expensive and small mistakes can cost you thousands of dollars per year.
After taking this course, you will be completely CONFIDENT that your compressed air system is running optimally.
|Time & |
100% Online.Take it at your own pace and in your own time.
Introducing: Compressed Air Confidence Course
After completion of this course, you will have a fully optimized and reliable compressed air system.
You will know what to do when something happens (alarms, problems) and you will know what to check and what to look out for to prevent problems and downtime.
Most importantly: you will save hundreds to thousands of dollars per year in energy costs!
Do you know how to manage an optimized and reliable compressed air system?
Many (if not most) compressed air systems are not optimized. They have 'hidden' problems that need correcting.
They waste thousands of dollars per year on energy costs.
Air compressors are slowly breaking down because of bad running conditions.
An un-optimized compressed air system results in:
- Extra maintenance costs.
- Unpredictable problems and downtime.
- Wasted energy (adds up to tens of thousands of dollars per year!).
Let me show you how to optimize your compressed air system - prevent problems and save on running costs!
After taking this course you will be 100% confident that you manage and operate your compressed air system the right way.
You KNOW that things are running smoothly. You are in control.
The course starts at the basics and teaches you all you need to know about compressed air, to feel confident working with and managing a compressed air system.You will be able to do all the daily stuff that needs to be done to keep your compressors running happily for a long time.
- Monitor the health of your compressed air system – no surprises!
- Optimize your compressed air system – save thousands of dollars per year in running costs.
- Compressors stay ‘healthy’ and you prevent problems.
- Be prepared for all things you might encounter:
- Alarms (of all sorts)
- Problems with low pressure or similar problems
- Problems with air quality (water in the air, oil in the air, etc)
- Compressor problems and troubleshooting
Who the course is for
This course is for YOU if:
- You want to create a reliable compressed air system.
- You want to save on electricity costs and maintenance.
- You want to have a strong foundation of compressed air systems.
- You have the responsibility for the compressed air system in your factory.
- You’ve been working with compressed air for some time and really want to know how things work.
Everything you need to know if you work with air compressors / compressed air is in this course.
What you will learn
In order to reach the above objectives, this is what you will learn:
- Understand EVERYTHING that is happening in your compressed air system.
- The basics of compressed air (compression of air, compressed air units, etc)
- Compressed Air Quality - What is important, and why.
- All the equipment you might encounter inside (and outside) the compressor room, like air compressors, dryers, filters, etc. (what they do, why they are needed, how they work, common problems, things to look out for, etc)
- Basic/standard maintenance of all equipment. (including weekly/monthly checklists)
- Perform daily operations like starting, stopping, adjusting setpoints, etc.
- Troubleshooting of all equipment.
- System optimization (save on running costs and prevent problems!)
Got a question? Ask me anything!
Got questions after a lesson? Don’t worry!
I am in daily to answer any questions that might come up!
The course consists of 27 lessons, divided in 6 sections. Each lesson takes around 10 to 15 minutes to complete + extra time to go through the bonus materials and 'homework'.
Here’s a full overview of the lessons in this course:
Introduction to Compressed air
- Why Compressed air
- Why all this stuff
- The cost of compressed air
Compressed Air Basics
- Compression of Air
- Compressed air Units
- Pressure, Volume and Capacity in your compressed air system
- Free Air Delivery
- Pressure Drop
Compressed Air Quality
- The cost of air quality
Compressed Air Equipment
- Air compressors
- Compressed air filters
- Compressed air dryers
- Air receivers
- Oil/water separators
- Condensate drains
- Distribution systems
- POU equipment
Keeping it Running
- Compressor Control Systems
- Daily operations
Limited time only!
This course is only available to my newsletter subscribers (that’s you!) and I limit the number of students.
That's because I want to be able to give you my personal attention.
Once the limit is reached, enrollment is closed!
Because this is a the first launch of this course:
- You will get 2 years unlimited access to the course, including all updates and new material that I add the coming 2 years.
- 50% 'launch' discount
(I plan on updating and expanding the course continually the coming year. Of course the price will increase as more content and value is added. But you lock in at the low price offered during this first launch!)
100% Money Back Guarantee
Try the course. There is no risk for you. You can use my "not so confident guarantee".
This means that if this 'Compressed Air Confidence' course doesn't make you feel so 'confident' (or you have any other reason why you don't like this course.. maybe you just don't like the sounds of my voice or the color of the background... :) - you can get a full refund!
I will refund your money in full without asking any questions—and with a smile. Just send me an email within 30 days, and I will be happy to refund your money immediately.
Enroll in course now
Price for this course is
$399 which I think is very affordable for a full-blown training course on compressed air.
But for this first launch, you get 50% off - But only these few days!
This course is 100% online - You can enroll any time and follow the course on your PC, tablet or phone.
(you don’t need to travel or book a hotel, be away from work for 2 days.. it’s 100% online. Take the course at your own pace, at any time that is convenient for you!)
Click the button below to enroll in this course right now!
( you will be redirected to teachable.com to create an account and enroll in the course - All payments are 100% secure!)
When you click the 'Enroll in Course Now' button, you will be taken to the order form at teachable.com (the course delivery platform I use).
* First, create an account: enter your name, email address and choose a password. Click 'Signup'.
* Secondly (on the next page), enter your payment information and enroll in the course. Welcome!
If you have any problems with the ordering process, please also email me immediately.